Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Sketch Challenge at The Pixie Cottage





















Once upon a Wednesday the Pixies came out to play, be sure to visit they want you to join in the fun! The Pixie Cottage Challenge this week is a wonderful sketch, the above is my take on it. I just love this Pixie Cottage Santa Stamp, available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.

How many of you are addicted to using liquid applique? I have to say the first time I used it I let it dry on its own, and it did not puff up. I was so disappointed, so I took out my heat gun, as I read this can quicken the drying time, and voila, it puffed out. I am now hooked.

I would really love to see what you all come up with for this sketch, I will be sure to check out your posts over at The Pixie Cottage.

Hugs
Tanya

P.S. Why not use a Christmas Theme using the sketch, Practical Scrappers is looking forward to seeing all your Christmas creations this week.