Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Button-Up with The Pixie Cottage











"Button-Up" is this weeks challenge over at The Pixie Cottage. I was invited to be a guest designer during December, and I have enjoyed each and every moment. Thank You Michelle and all the other Pixies, it has been my pleasure working with such talented women.

The red buttons for this one came off a Christmas ornament, as I could not find any in my craft bin, nor could my neighbor. I just did not want to go out in the cold, so as a result I am going to fix the ornament tonight with the green ones I did find. I do apologize for the threading in the corner, I will have to fix this before it is gifted.

'Tis the Season so be sure to let the ladies at Practical Scrappers see your work.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S. I used Mojo Monday Sketch #118 for this card.