Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks Girls












I have had two ladies leave this for me, and it felt really nice. So I am sending this out to others, I am horrible with things like this, so I will not be hurt if you do not have the time to do this. Instead of leaving messages on your blogs, I wanted to let Jenn, Sheena, Michelle, Kim and Judy know that I think their blog rocks! Not to mention all the blogs I follow. All I can say is "You go Girls!"


1. Where is your cell phone? none
2. Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother?Young
4. Your father? leader
5. Your favorite food? spicy
6. Your dream last night? work
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? papercrafting
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Serene
13. Where were you last night? craftroom
14. Something that you aren't? tall
15. Muffins? yuck
16. Wish list item? scorepad
17. Where did you grow up? Ottawa
18. Last thing you did? lunch
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? none
22. Friends? fabulous
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? DD's
26. vehicle? Pilot
27. Something your not wearing? lipstick
28. Your favorite store? Indigo
29. Your favorite color? black
30. When was the last time you laughed? noon
31. Last time you cried?noon
32. Your best friend? James
33. One place that I go to over and over? laundryroom
34. Facebook? sometimes
35. Favorite place to eat? Home


The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word