Monday, November 2, 2009

Stop for a Moment and Help Sread the Love























Hello,

Please stop for a moment and reflect on all the good things we have in our lives. If you can participate in this blog hop, we may just be able to show Jaimie and her father that there is a lot of good left in this world.

Simply click on the image above and it will direct you to the first stop on the blog hop, together we can make a difference, and all it takes is making a card and sending it with love. Something we all enjoy doing.

I have read that she likes pink and black, I chose pink and brown. I hope this card brings a smile to her face when she opens it. For some reason the colours look different on my blog, as I am really tired, I will simply leave it as is. I want to get this out in the mail for tomorrows pick up.

Hugs,

Tanya