Monday, November 23, 2009

One more Christmas Card added to the pile






















Hope you are all crafting and having fun. This card was started last night using the CPS Sketch 143, my plan was to incorporate paper tearing (using my art deckle ruler) that was suggested this week over at Frosted Designs. I had no idea what to put in the middle until Club Anya asked us to Give them the chills. Did any of that make sense to you? LOL If you click on all the links above, you can see what each site would like to see from you this week.

I don't know how much more I will get done this week. I created a card for my Mother's Stampin Up workshop on Wednesday (which I will post tomorrow), and then I have to start on my daughter's birthday invitations. Not to mention spend some time with my husband! Can anyone relate?

I hope your week has started out well,
Hugs
Tanya