Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 111 and Kraftin Kimmie Stamps



















Hello,

I am home early with my little one in bed having a nap. She broke out in a full blown rash today, but the good news is it is the end of a virus leaving her body. So she is on the mend. Before going to pick up my eldest at daycare, I sat down to post this.

I used my Copic's for this instead of my pencil crayons, and popped her up a bit. The sketch is from the Mojo Monday #111 chalenge. This is my first time using one of Kraftin' Kimmie's stamps, and I think Francesca is pretty darn cute balancing all those cupcakes. I got her from Scrappin Great Deals, she was just too cute and I could not resist. Sigh. Dusting off the Sizzix machine was fun as well, I have not used this die since Karlye's birthday last year. It is nice to use what is laying around my craft room.

Happy Thursday everyone,

Hugs,
Tanya