Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Keeping is simple with a touch of shimmer






















What a great day to post my creation for The Pixie Cottage's third challenge. They provided the sketch, I started crafting. It is so hard to get bling to show in a picture, but as you see I was able to get this delicious DP to shimmer for you. Of course I had to dress Miss South End girl up in a pretty party dress too!

I enjoy how clean this looks, I was going to stitch on it, but stopped myself. Sometimes a little goes a long way. This would probably fit into the bling challenge over at Frosted Designs as well.

I volunteered today at Jayme's pre-school. I got to help little people create art, dance and sing. After a rough day yesterday with my two girls fighting and not listening, and scratching the car, I needed the sunshine, and the fun time.
Hugs to you all,
Tanya