Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting Stitchy with The Pixie Cottage











































I am so excited today because I get to let you guys know that Michelle has asked me to be a guest designer for The Pixie Cottage. Througout the month of December I will get to participate behind the scenes with a wonderful bunch of woman who love using their Pixie Cottage stamps as much as I do.

This weeks challenge is to "Get Stitchy". I love to sew on paper, but I wanted to add a little something to it, so I took my Bazzill Basics cardstock and stitched it with ribbon. I then added a tiny fabric patch to this cuddly cute bear, and finished it by stitching his feet with ebroidery floss. I did two takes on this one, which do you prefer?

Please drop in on this weeks challenge and participate, simply click on the link above, or on the one on my sidebar, and it will take you there. We would love to see you all getting stitchy with us!

Hugs,
Tanya

P.S. Michelle is hosting a card auction on ebay, and all the proceeds go to Toys for Tots. The picture on my sidebar will take you there, please make a bid, the children will be the ones to benefit, and you will get 22 wonderful cards in a fabulous box.