Friday, November 20, 2009

Cherish those we love























It is voting time. Practical Scrappers is looking for a guest designer, and if you like my watering can, please vote for it, otherwise be honest and vote for the project you like best. Please visit and cast your vote by clicking HERE.


Hello, I hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

Here is something I finished last night. I made the watering can from this tutorial over at Splitcoastampers. It is so versatile, it could even be used as a baby shower gift, simply by changing the design paper.
Whiff of Joy's challenge this week was to use the colours orange, brown and ivory. I LOVE this colour combo. It is funny how tastes change because I certainly did not like brown when I was younger.

I am being reminded lately that I am surrounded by really great people, so I added the word Cherish to one of the leaves. It is so nice to finish something and be proud of it. That does not always happen in my case, being my own worst critic. But I have to say I am in love with this little watering can.

Have a great evening and don't forget to cherish those around you, life is simply too short.
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S. Practical Scrappers is looking for your favorite fall themed project. Be sure to drop in and post yours!