Sunday, October 11, 2009

You Shine









































Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians, I hope everyone is surrounded by loved ones today. My little ones are taking a quick nap, they will be staying up a bit late tonight as we are at the In-Laws.

This means 9 kids ranging from ages 2 through 9, running around jumping up and down, playing. I was in charge of desert for them, do you think I will be in the bad books with their parents! All that yummy sugary sweetness. I even got my Mothers icing recipe instead of buying it from the store.

The card above is something I created after seeing the Club Anya:You're a Star challenge. It was nice to use my own layout to see what I could create. She looks rather yellow though, I think I had the wrong lighting when I took the picture.

I should go, the little ones will be up soon, ready to go visit "Grandma without the dogs" today. Oh and my 4 3/4 year old wishes everyone a Happy "Dindon" day. (She cracks me up!)

Have a great day, and I have to say that I am grateful to all friends and family in my life. Thanks to all of you, you make life so enjoyable.

Hugs,

Tanya