Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Winner of my first Blog Candy is.........














Good Morning Ladies,

I wanted you all to know that this was actually pretty hard for me. You are all such sweet people, and if I could, all of you would have won. However, only one person can be the winner, so here is how I went about choosing. I assigned a number to each comment, except when asked not to, and any secondary comments. I plugged it into random.org, and the Random Winner was #4.

Nancy said...

Hiya Tanya:O) Some sweets you are offering, WOW! I became a follower, have been looking down your blog, and I see you have a great eye for detail:O)
We didn't celebrate Halloween here in Norway when I was little:O(
I have linked your sweets on sidebar.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Well Nancy, I hope with this prize, you can celebrate Halloween with all of us, Pixie Cottage Style. These stamps are simply too cute. Enjoy!

Nancy could you please email me at ruddtanya@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will be sure to send it to you right away.

Once again, I wish to thank Michelle from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More for providing us with this delicious Blog Candy. Be sure to drop by The Pixie Cottage to see some of her new stamps being put to paper.

I also want to thank all of you who left a message. I have been trying to visit all your blogs, and have seen a lot of wonderful creations. Keep Krafting! Be sure to check in next week, I may just have some more sweetness for you. ;)

Have a great day,

Tanya