Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Winner is...........

Good Morning Ladies,

I had no idea that there really was a website that calculates random numbers. I googled "Random Number Generator" and found this. I am constantly learning more things wrt blogging. How fun!

So, I plugged in the numbers, and random.org came up with the number 1. So Joni, you will be getting the TGF card in the mail. Please send me your address via email to ruddtanya@gmail.com
and I will mail it.

Please keep checking in, I have some fun things coming up in October and November.

Happy Thursday, can you believe it is already October!

Tanya

P.S You can now order "The Winter Stamp Kit, by Elisabeth Bell" from Whiff of Joy. They also have a new set of DT members that will be creating up a storm, I am so excited to see what they come up with.