Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Beginning Challenge



















We were asked to create a card using Anya or Ian that symbolized a "New Beginning". Well this is my creation using Mojo Monday #108 as the sketch.

The reason I chose Teacher Anya, was due to the fact that this was one of my very first Greeting Farm stamps. I bought her to create a card for my daughters JK teacher. My daughter was one of the youngest in her class, due to a December birthday, and so when she started school in 2008, it was a huge deal for me. Nothing stays the same with children, they simply grow up too fast. This was her "New Beginning".

There is another side to this card as well. I majored in Englishes and Arts in High School. When I graduated I thought I wanted to be an Interior Architect. This did not pan out for me, so I returned to Adult High School, and re-did all my maths and sciences. I entered into the Biochemical Technologist program, and to this day I work in the science field. It was a "New Beginning" for me.

Have a good evening everyone, talk with you tomorrow.

Hugs,

Tanya