Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mystery Monday with Ruffles
























Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Here is my card for the Mystery Monday Challenge, over at Club Anya. The requirements were to use a sketch, 1 design paper, a patterned ribbon, at least 3 colours of cardstock, and to make is SPARKLE.

The sketch I used was from Mojo Monday #109. Here is my dilemma, my design paper is actually DCWV carsdstock. So does that count as 1 design paper with 3 colours? I did add plain carsdstock in 3 colours directly behind Miss Anya, but I don't know if this will be accepted as the design paper is in 3 different patterns. Sigh, only I could confuse simple requirements.

The sparkle was straight forward, I added sparkle to the stick pins, her hat, and of course her shoes. The design paper has plenty of sparkle too. Is it me, or do you have trouble getting the sparkle to show up in the pictures?

Last but not least, I added some ruffles to the card, the look was pleasing to the eye the last time so I attempted it again. Moxie Fab has a challenge out too, asking us to put ruffles on a project. Why not give it a shot. Simply click on Moxie Fab, and you will be directed over to the site.

Have a great day,

Hugs,
Tanya