Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My First Blog Candy!


















This Candy is now closed, please check in tomorrow morning to see if you are the winner!

This post will remain on top until October 13th, 2009. Please scroll down for new posts.

I mentioned I needed practice giving out candy, well how about this? All the above goodies will be given out to one lucky winner. Thanks to Michelle for donating The Pixie Cottage stamps, found exclusively at Michelle's Scrapbooking & More, along with all the other goodies you see above.

No tricks required, to have your name entered into the candy jar, all you have to do is spread the news about my blog candy, become a follower (if you wish), and
leave me a comment on this post. Possibly leaving a tale or two of a fond Halloween adventure? Not only does that get you entered, it allows me a chance to meet all of you in blog land and to see all the fabulous creations you have posted.

This Candy will stay open until 8pm October 13th. I will post the winner the following day.

Be sure to drop on over to Michelle's blog to see her brand new line of Pixie Cottage Stamps in action. They are simply adorable. Be sure to say hello, and feel free to leave her a comment about how awesome her stamps are.

Good Luck everyone, I look forward to meeting you all.

Hugs,

Tanya