Friday, October 16, 2009

My Fingers in The Sugar Bowl






















Hello, Happy Friday!

We just picked up our new car! We finally have 2, something that makes getting to and from ballet classes, doctors appointments and groceries all the more easier!

Did you notice anything new above? GREEN THREAD! I am so excited I just have to buy more colours. Thank you Mom for giving me your old sewing machine, I am having a blast.

This sketch was from The Sugar Bowl Challenge # 212, thank you Tiet for a wonderful sketch. I had a lot of fun with it. I mixed up the paper, using various patterns. At first I did not think they would blend but the overall result, not to bad. I used an embossing pen for the first time to add glitter powder to the wand, shoes and wings. I thought the Pink Paislee rub-on was neat, I will personalize this card later, when I know who the receiver is, until then it goes in my Christmas pile.

If any of you can provide a bit of constructive criticism, I would love to hear what you think I should have done differently. I know for me, I think the yellow is a bit to bright. I will change that next time.

Have a great evening,

Hugs,

Tanya