Sunday, October 18, 2009

Multitasking
























This card was created for 3 reasons. The first being to welcome Alison's baby Sam into this world, he will be blessed by many of us crafting women with a memory box of wonderful cards. Katharina was really sweet to ask us to do this. I made the card a masculine one, as Sam is a boy. Most of us forget the Father's excitement, so I wanted to be sure to include him in this card, thus the reason behind the father paper. I wish them all the best in their new adventure.

The second reason was for Whiff of Joy's Challenge #51, the requirement being a WOJ stamp and Die Cuts, as you can see the buttons are made from my Sizzix die cut, made to match the design paper.

The third reason was for the first Pixie Cottage Challenge. This sketch was provided, and I just had to use my Pixie Cottage "The Dock" stamp. I had a blast making this, as I was doing so with a bunch of wonderful women today. Like an old crafting circle, we talked, ate and stamped. Definitely good for the soul.

I should go spend the rest of the night with my family. Have a wonderful evening,

Hugs,

Tanya