Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren
























My nieces birthday is on Tuesday, and I was going to give her the first Manga card I made, but I thought I would redo her to have hair the same colour as Lauren's. I have often seen Lauren standing this way too, so I believe it to be a perfect match.

I used Mojo Monday Sketch 106 for this card, all the layers made it a bit more challenging for me. I then added some soft pink ink around the edges to soften it up.

My girls are going crazy at the moment, since the cold weather struck, we have been indoors a bit too much. I think I will get their hats and mitts out, and let them run around outside. Maybe the cool air and exercise will help them wind down.

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday, celebrating World Card Making Day. Please drop by tomorrow, for a wonderful Fall treat.

Hugs,

Tanya