Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ask for a Smile, and I get a Pout





















Hello,

I was tackling Kathy's Sketch over at The Sugar Bowl, when I remembered the Punch Challenge over at Practical Scrappers. So I combined the two. Instead of making a card, I took a photo out of my stash, rotated the sketch and created this 8x8 layout. Little Miss Attitude, and my daughter are two peas in a pod!

I do not like my writing, which is why my layouts rarely have writing on them. I take a journalling card and attach it to the back of the layout, this one will tell my daughter just how much I tried to get her to smile this summer in her pretty purple dress, but all I could get was a pout.

I best be going, I am on lunch break. My two girls are eating soup, and I am trying to keep my youngest daughter's fever down. So far so good, but we are all just about to take a nap.

Hugs,
Tanya
P.S Thanks Kim for getting me in the mood to Scrap again! :)
P.P.S Punches for this project were SU scalloped circle punch, SU circle punch and Tonic Studios flower punch