Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday using Starving Artistamp's September Sketch
























My husband promised he would not look at my blog until his birthday because I told him I was posting this card. I hope he keeps his word, he has one more week, but I just had to post this.

Starving Artistamps has a September sketch challenge, and I used my robots and the phrases from the DoodleFactory to create this card.... I had a "blast" making it (pardon the pun). I hand stitched the frame and just let my creativity guide me. I used acetate over the window in the rocket to make it look like glass. They have such wonderful stamps, I always enjoy making cards with them.

My daughter got off the bus on Monday and asked the daycare provider "How many days until the weekend?" This was only her second full day of school for the 2009-2010 year. She loves her friends at school, but much prefers the easy summer days of not rushing in the morning. So to everyone who is in the same mind frame as my daughter, tomorrow is Wednesday, and we are half way to there to our weekend.

Tanya