Friday, August 21, 2009

Aaargh! A Pirates Life for Me!


















As promised, here is a picture of the cupcakes I made for Jayme's Party tomorrow. We will set sail on the pirate boat at 11:30am and search for treasure! We hope to make at least one pirate walk the plank. Check out what is in store for us here.

I actually ate one, without the treasure chest on it, and I got an instant sugar headache! The cupcakes have fruit filling in them too, and of course they are chocolate. I can only hope the children eat a couple of pieces of candy in the treasure chest, eat a bit of icing, and then leave the rest. I am not looking forward to the sugar crash! But they were so fun to make, and birthdays only come once a year.

Have a great weekend everyone. I am working on some cards, so hopefully come Monday I will have more posts. I will have to include a post of my girls all dressed up in their costumes. Too fun.

Tanya :)