Monday, July 6, 2009

Whiff of Joy Sketch #47 Blog Hop Guest Designer Challenge!



Here is my card for the Blog Hopper Guest Designer Challenge. This is my first attempt to be part of something outside my craft room. I am very nervous entering this, as my style is very basic. But one never knows unless one tries. I do hope I get some feedback though.

The sketch was posted by Katharina Frei, and the challenge closes on July 8th, 2009.

I used The Whiff of Joy Summer 2009 stamps for the image and the sentiment. The inner stamp was the Autumn Leaves Stitched Journalling panel.

October Afternoon Weathervane paper and Stampin Up cardstock were my paper sources.

I used Close to my Heart Archival ink to stamp all images, and then colored it all in using my Prisma Colors and Gamsol to blend it all together.

I tied it all together with Hemp Twine, and popped out images from the background paper to complete the sketch. On the inside I popped out the flower and used Crystal Effects to make it prettier.

Feel free to leave me feedback please.

Have a great Tuesday.

Tanya Rudd