Sunday, June 14, 2009

For Karlye's Teacher

Hello,

This is what I created for Karlye's teacher. In just two short weeks, Karlye will have finished her first year in school. I am still in shock as to how much she has grown this year. It makes my eyes water. But I am so proud of her.



I just have to figure out what kind of gift to send the teacher. Does anyone have any suggestions?


I used my Copic markers for this one. I am still trying to figure them out. I used the blender to ad the highlight to the apple. I also used two shades of yellow for her hair to give it a dimensional feel. But I will have to practice for sure. I have to credit Theredhairedgirl blog for the layout. It was all her doing, she helped me piece this card together.

Hopefully everyone has a good Monday. I hear The Greeting Farm has a new release come Monday. It is always nice to start the day with something new.

P.S. Karlye is obsessed with skin tone pencil crayons! She had a peach freezy tonight, and proudly let me know that it was the colour of skin! Too funny.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Tanya :)