Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A work in progress: Completed!


Ok, I feel really bad about the blurry photo, so I am posting a new photo. Here is the card I worked on during Tash's Crop for a Cure, on May 2cd. I am really loving the Doodlefactory stamps and the prismacolor/gamsol thing. It is very relaxing. I got a "Wow, Good Coloring Mommy" from my 4 year old. That made my night, considering she is already a better colorer than me!

The paper is Sassafras Lass, and the cardstock is SU. I used pop up dots on the mountain tops, and to bring out the princess. I made the sun shiny, using my Sakura Glaze pens. (I have to figure out how put this info in a footnote, but I can save that for a rainy day.)

I am bringing my little one to the Doctors, as she has a swollen toe. She went up almost 2 sizes in shoes, so I am hoping that the swelling will now go away, since we have new shoes for her!

Have a great Wednesday.

T :)